Thursday, December 26, 2013

Yoga and HIIT combined

First of all - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I often do this kind of workout on my own, but it is nice to be able to take a class that mixes the flow, strength and stretch of yoga and in the intensity of HIIT. LOVE it! I often mix Kettlebells and yoga too - I even used to teach a class called Kettle-Yoga. :)

But check this out: www.intervalyoga.net

Realllllly liking her and her style of yoga.

I will be trying this one tomorrow after my heavy lifting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZyZkRziy7M&feature=c4-overview&list=UUtlgTcIe6ObHOhp6VmEHaKQ

Her name is Ali Kamenova. Not sure where she is from or what her background is, but looks fun (and tough) to me.

Keep off that holiday weight everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Gina,

    Just wanted to say hey - hope everything is going well with you and your family :)

    John

    ReplyDelete