Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Great Finisher and Handstand Practice

Here is a great finisher to end your workout with. I've done this one the last couple of weeks and I really like it.

Do as many rounds as you can in 10 min:

5 single leg deadlift rt, then left
5 KB Snatches rt, then left
5 Burpees (with a push up)

I also love to practice handstands, and handstand push ups. I'm always against the wall as I'm chicken sh*t to move away from the wall, but I decided it was time for me to get over that! So what I really needed to know was how to safely fall out of a handstand. I'm fine at holding one as long as I know the wall is there, so I knew if I learned how to fall out of one without killing myself, I could move on.
I did some research and this video in particular helped me a lot. I can now fall over into a backbend. Yipee! Mission accomplished. Perhaps I will learn to walk on my hands next. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbnZhGeNS4g

No comments:

Post a Comment