Monday, December 3, 2012

My favorites and my not so favorites

These are my top 5's! Not in any particular order.

Top 5 exercises:

Kettlebell swings
Push ups
Pull Ups
Deadlifts
Just about any yoga pose

Top 5 Least Favorite Exercises:

Squats
Any abdominal crunches
Any isolation exercises (boring!)
Any cardio machine (again - boring!)
Bench pressing

Top 5 Favorite foods - ok, 6 because I couldn't decide! :

Chocolate
Peanut Butter
Bananas
Guacamole
Bacon
Just about any kind of bread (wish it wasn't so, but I admittedly love the stuff)

Top 5 Least Favorite Foods:

Mayonnaise
Brussel Sprouts
Ham
Donuts
Custard (Yuk!)

With that being said, here is one of my favorite recipes"

1 frozen very ripe banana
1 Tablespoon PB
2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
Blend in a high speed blender for chocolate banana PB ice cream. YUM

No comments:

Post a Comment