Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Juice Plus

I am going to be selling this product again starting next week.

Check this out for starters for more info:
www.ginatrimjuiceplus.com

I am a FIRM believer in this product. It has healed my tendinitis. I got lazy about it, and stopped taking it regularly. My tendinitis crept back slowly, so I started taking it religiously again, and voila! It's gone. :)


It is not a vitamin, it is not a supplement, but actual food that is put into pill form or into chewies (for kids). It's made with 17 different fruits and veggies that are juiced, dehydrated and then put into a capsule/chewable form. Your body absorbs 100% of the nutrients, unlike vitamins where your body excretes a large amount of what you take in.

You can get it for yourself and if you have a child up to the age of 21 they get it FREE. Or you can get just the chewies for your kids. Who couldn’t use more fruits and vegetables in their diet?

More info to come soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment