Monday, September 24, 2012

I'm Now Selling Juice Plus!

It's official. And I have to say this product is a NO-brainer.

I believe so firmly in this product I am choosing to sell it.

Who couldn't use more fruits and veggies in their diet? 98% of the WORLD'S population could! And good nutrition helps fight off disease, helps with energy levels, better sleep, reduces inflammation, improves workout recovery time, and a whole host of other things.

I take it for energy and because it has healed my tendinitis. Not to mention my kids get to take it FREE.

So to see how the product is made go to: www.ginamartinjuiceplus.com 

17 different fruits and veggies are vine ripened, juiced and dehydrated at a low temperature in order to preserve all the nutrients, then put into capsules or chewables.

What is Juice Plus+ anyways?? https://www.juiceplus.com/nsa/content/WhatJuiceplusIs.soa?site=gm41822

What Juice Plus is not - https://www.juiceplus.com/nsa/content/WhatJuiceplusIsNot.soa?site=gm41822

The 17 different fruits, veggies and grains are:




  • Apple: Pectin along with a variety of polyphenols and other antioxidants
  • Acerola Cherry: Vitamin C and anthocyanadins
  • Cranberry: Flavonoid and phenolic antioxidants
  • Orange: Vitamin C, folate, and several carotenoids including beta-carotene and beta-cryptoxanthin
  • Papaya: Vitamin C, potassium, and several carotenoids including beta-carotene and beta-cryptoxanthin
  • Peach: Vitamin C and several carotenoids
  • Pineapple: Vitamin C and bromelain
  • Tomato: Vitamin C, polyphenols, and several carotenoids including lycopene
  • Oat Bran: Dietary fiber, vitamin E, several B vitamins, and minerals
  • Beet: Folate, iron and calcium
  • Broccoli: Folate, vitamin C, and several carotenoids including beta-carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin, and glucosinolates
  • Cabbage: Vitamin C, folate, and glucosinolates
  • Carrot: Several carotenoids including beta-carotene, along with vitamin E
  • Kale: Vitamin C, folate, magnesium, and several carotenoids including beta carotene, lutein, and zeaxanthin
  • Parsley: Vitamin C, folate, several carotenoids and flavonols
  • Spinach: Folate, vitamin C, vitamin E, several carotenoids, iron, and calcium
  • Brown Rice Bran: Dietary fiber, several B vitamins, and minerals

So here is the red tape:

I sell it because I BELIEVE in it. If you are a reader of my blog you know as I come across info that I think it worth sharing, I post about it! I am doing that again here. 
It costs me $44 a month. That's it! AND that is for me and for one of my kids. Just for a kid it is $22 a month. Not bad at all also considering I do NOT buy any other vitamins as most are a waste of money. Ever notice that your urine is bright yellow when taking vitamins? That is because you pee out over 60% of what you take in. That is a WASTE of your money! Your body absorbs Juice Plus because it is FOOD and your body knows what to do with it. 

Please feel free to contact me with any questions at all: ginatrim.martin@gmail.com

Or fill out the Contact Us section of www.ginamartinjuiceplus.com



No comments:

Post a Comment