Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Your Stomach is NOT a Trash Can

.....so stop putting garbage in there!

I saw a poster stating this and I loved it. I had to share. It is so true. And I've been a culprit lately myself. All the damn Halloween candy! The leftover candy, the candy my daughter got from Trick or Treating - there is candy everywhere.
This is the season too isn't it? Starts at Halloween, on through Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years? I've also got my 2 little girl's birthdays in there too. More cake and candy anyone?

Here is a great recipe for a tasty, but healthy treat and perfect for this time of year:

1 can pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
1 cup Almond milk
1 cup ice cubes
Add as much cinnamon as you like
Dash of nutmeg
If you like sweet add a bit of Agave Syrup to your liking

Put all in blender and drink. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment