Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Freebies

Hi everyone. I have gotten a lot of requests for the latest Kettlebell workout that we did. (If you were in my class at WOW, Mon @ 9am, or Tues @ 6am).
I am now selling 'Workout Cards' (3 for $5 - read more about that in the post below), BUT I am offering this latest workout (I call it The Scorcher) for FREE to anyone who is or becomes a follower of my blog (you must be a follower to get it - scroll down, and on the right hand side click 'Follow' ).  :)
You can leave me a comment here or send me an email: gina@trimfitness.net and I will send you the workout for free. My holiday gift to all of you! Please NOTE - there is also an audio file of this workout to purchase if you want to follow along.
In case you did not see it elsewhere on my blog, here is a sample card so you know what to expect:

No comments:

Post a Comment