Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Kettlebell and Kettle-yoga classes

Hi all.

I am in the process of trying to tape some of my classes and then make the live audio classes available for download from this blog.

I will be going on maternity leave as of Christmas. It is my understanding that my classes now will be replaced with other instructors while I am on leave.

I know that WOW keeps the Kettlebells locked up. Right now they are not available for individual use. You can email WOW corporate and the WOW waltham manager with your requests to possibly be able to sign out the Kettlebells for use (wowcorporate@gmail.com, waltham@wownewengland.com).

I know some of you bring in your own Kettlebells (good for you!) and some of you do even more from home, so again, the downloads will be great. But if you are not into bringing in your own, or working out at home, you can try emailing corporate(wowcorporate@gmail.com, waltham@wownewengland.com).

I want you all to be in tip-top Kettlebell shape for when I get back and I will kick your butts!!!!!

Thank you.

~Gina

3 comments:

  1. Great suggestion Gina! I have sent my email!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for taping your yoga classes! I never push myself as hard at home...now I'll really have your voice in my ear :)

    ReplyDelete