Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Protein Shakes

I get asked A LOT about what protein powder is a good one to use.
I do not use a protein powder myself, I'd rather get my protein from real food, but if I HAD to pick one,
I'd go with Jay Robb's. It is the most natural one - in my opinion - on the market.
It is whey based, but he also makes an egg based one if you cannot tolerate whey.
I do not think soy based protein shakes are good for you at all. Soy is very controversial, and until proven otherwise, I think it is best to avoid it.
Jay Robb's protein powder is :



  • Sourced from grass fed cows not treated with rBGH (Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone)
  • Has 25 grams of protein per serving!
  • No fat, No cholesterol
  • No sugar, No aspartame
  • No artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners
  • No casein, msg or gluten
  • Made with stevia
So this is why I like it the best. 
You can get it at Whole Foods, or Amazon.com or from his own web-site: 

Oh - you'll get plenty of protein from Turkey tomorrow (unless your a vegetarian) so enjoy your Thanksgiving everybody! 


My littlest one is all ready to eat! 



No comments:

Post a Comment