Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Try It Already!

Why haven't you tried to lift heavier weight?
Or a heavier Kettlebell? Or tried a yoga class? Or tried to perform more reps? Faster reps?
What are you doing to improve your workouts? Are you afraid of failure?

Here is a quote from Michael Jordan - one of the most successful athletes of all time:

“I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”

-Michael Jordan

WOW - that is impressive. You would never think that was Michael Jordan's record, now would you?
If you want to be successful in your workouts (or in life for that matter), then allow yourself to take chances, fail, learn from those failures, and ultimately SUCCEED. You will get stronger and leaner with this attitude.

Remember - doing what you have always done will get you what you've always got..... If you want to change something about your body, you need to CHANGE something about your workouts. Stepping out of your comfort zone gets you something new or different.

Don't be afraid to push yourself. Your body is full of muscles meant to be used, so go for it!
Here is to your success. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment