Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Congrats to my workout partners!

We all got together this morning for our last official class as our coach is moving.

We completed the Filthy Fifty! This was one tough workout.

50 Wall Ball Shots
50 Overhead Kettlebell swings
50 Box jumps
50 Push presses
50 Jumping pull-ups
50 Burpees
50 Steps - Walking Lunges
200 Skips with jump rope
50 Sit ups

Now, mind you I am 7.5 mos pregnant so I had to modify some of the exercises and use lighter weight, but not bad for a pregnant lady.

I really have to hand it to my workout partners for going ALL out and finishing in UNDER 30 minutes. WOO-HOO. Way to go!

Beth, Cheryl, Amanda and Sylvia my inspirations! Thanks for all the encouragement, and super fun workouts. See you all for yoga on Sat morning.


After that workout I need a good and healthy snack.

Here is a healthy graham cracker recipe.

Preheat over to 350 degrees

1/2 cup almond meal
1/4 cup arrow root
1/8 cup applesauce
1 egg
1 TB coconut oil (or any oil will do really)
3 TB raw honey
lots of cinnamon

Spread into greased pan - thin enough to make crackers, but no so thin that it burns. They still will not be as crunchy as regular graham crackers, but they are tasty.

Bake for 10 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.

Let cool and cut into crackers. Spread on some almond butter – YUM!

1 comment:

  1. I am really going to miss our Wednesday morning workouts.

    ReplyDelete