Sunday, August 1, 2010

Your Body

“Your body is the only thing you are guaranteed to keep for a lifetime…If you lack vitality, nothing else really matters; if you have your health anything is possible.” -Dan Millman

If you do not take care of your body - who will?
Your body is the only one you own, the only one you will ever have, and how well it behaves and/or looks is largely up to you!
Think about that - you can control what you look like (up to a point obviously). But that's great news - not bad news. You CAN change what you look like, how you feel, and how your body performs. That's pretty powerful.

I know some people who drink and eat food they would not give to their own dogs, so why in the world are they eating it?!

Surrounding yourself with healthy food and plenty of it is one way to stop yourself from eating too much crap. DON'T keep the junk food in the house.
This can be hard, I know, as I have family members who want some junk food in the house, and I have to pretend it is not there. Some days are easier than others when it comes to that.
I also know when I start to get low on food, I start to eat whatever is left over, and often times NOT what I should be eating. Keep your kitchen well stocked so you are less likely to cheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment