Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year Everyone!

Happy New Year all! I am hoping I will have a baby for the New Year. I am 3 cm dialated and 80% effaced at this point, so not sure what the little tike is waiting for! Maybe it is just super warm in there.

Anyways, it has been my pleasure keeping you updated with posts all year and plan on doing so in 2011 as well.

I've found a couple of great websites to share, so check 'em out. If you have fitness New Years Resolutions, these may help.

http://www.omgal.com/ - a yoga and fitness site - she often has videos on how to do certain exercises or poses which is great. Right now she has one up there on how to do a yogi headstand. Love going upside down myself, so I recommend watching it if you want to turn your world upside down for a while. :)

http://www.liftkettlebells.com/ - love this site too and has some great videos of sample exercises, tutorials and some really terrific KB workouts.

I have more Kettlebell and Bodyweight Workout Cards to be posted in 2011 so be on the look out to have your butt kicked like never before!

FYI - Perform Better has extended their KB sale and FREE shipping til Jan 2rd. You can click on the Perform Better link on my blog and it will take you right to the KB sale.

Enjoy your New Year - be safe, warm and happy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment