Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Juice Plus

Now many of you have heard me talking a lot about Juice Plus lately. I LOVE it. Now when I find something I love, I want to share it with the world. I'm the same way with yoga and kettlebell training. If you have taken any of my fitness classes, you most likely have noticed I am a bit enthusiastic. :)
I am also quite enthusiastic about Juice Plus.

What is it? Is it a supplement a vitamin - what?

It is a supplement, but very different than a vitamin. Many vitamin supplements are not fully absorbed by the body.
Juice Plus is different in the fact that it is actual food in a capsule - so your body absorbs 100% of it. There are 17 different fruits and veggies (I can send you the list if you'd like) that are juiced, dehydrated, ground into a powder and put into capsules. Go to www.ginatrimjuiceplus.com if you want to see how it is made.

Since I have been taking it (about 60 or so days now) the tendonitis in my shoulders is gone! No more pain, no more PT - they feel GREAT. Woo-hoo!

And simply put, who couldn't use more fruits and veggies in their diet?!

On a side note - Juice Plus is not meant to replace food. It does not contain the water and fiber of eating fruits and vegetables, but it can certainly help bridge the gap of what you are and are not eating.

If you would like more info, just comment on this post, or email me at gina@trimfitness.net
I am NOT by any means a high-pressured sales person. As a matter of fact, I typically do not like sales people. They drive me insane. In this case I am just such a believer in the product I want to share it with others. You don't want it - don't take it! Ignore me! That's fine. But if you do want more info, all you have to do is ask.

P.S. If you decide to take Juice Plus and have a child between the ages of 4 and 18, they can also take it FOR FREE! We all know how hard it is to get our kids to eat their fruits and veggies. Feel free to contact me for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment